Saturday, April 23, 2005

Mango-licious

Remember my quest to try different and unusual drinks? Earlier this week, I was at my local newsagent’s when I noticed some interesting blue cans. Upon further investigation, I discovered Rubicon Mango Sparkling Exotic Juice Drink. Who knew you could puree mango, mix it with sugar and carbonated water and end up with a (somewhat) tasty juice beverage?

Just a side note…I recently found my local newsagent’s. It turns out that, once you get away from the streets, there’s a whole network of sidewalks around the neighbourhood. And, not three minutes from my house, is a handy local newsagent’s who also happens to sell food and drinks. It’s so nice not to have to walk 15 minutes just to get a paper or a can of Rubicon Mango.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home