Thursday, April 21, 2005

Contract Update

You may remember an earlier post about the recent contract I received in the mail. (You remember, the third copy of the contract that ends at the end of this month.) Well, after talking to several people about it (‘The buck stops here…and here…and there…and quite possibly over there.’), I finally got word from the head that they were giving me a permanent contract and she was so sorry that they fumbled the earlier contract the way they did.

So, rest assured, I’m not unemployed as of May 1. It seems (at least until I manage to figure out otherwise) that I now have a job here for as long as I like. Not that I want to be here forever, but at least I won’t go unemployed anytime soon.

Now, all I have to do is figure out how to get that pesky work permit thing extended. And my visa.

Gee, I wonder if there’s a form for that…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home