Tuesday, May 03, 2005

My Pay

Avid readers of this blog will remember the difficulties I have had in simply getting my pay. Well, I am pleased to let you all know that Friday (April 29) was payday and I actually had my pay deposited into my bank account without any further action needed on my part. In addition, I think I am finally in the proper income tax band (well, at least I’m in a lower income tax band). And, not only that, but I got a raise! Due to some nationwide teacher pay increase, I got a £537 annual pay raise. That works out to a monthly raise of £44.75.

Now, before you get too excited, I’m still trying to get my pension straightened out and I’m still trying to get a National Insurance Number, but at least I’m getting a few major issues out of the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home