Saturday, February 26, 2005

Electricity

Evidently, since my return from Spain, I’m cursed to cause problems with electrical systems.

1. This week, the heat hasn’t worked in my classroom. This is a result of wiring problems (yes, they were allegedly caused during work over half-term, but I have my doubts).

2. For weeks, I’ve been trying to get to the library to get a library card. Finally, on Tuesday, I went to get one. The sign on the door read, ‘Closed today due to an electrical fault.’ So I went back Wednesday. Then, the sign read, ‘Closed indefinitely due to an electrical fault.’

3. Thursday afternoon, the entire computer technology building lost power. This was due to a short circuit in the main switch to the building. I wasn’t there at the time but I was supposed to be helping with a maths review session in there after school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home