Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Look What I Won!

This arrived Tuesday.


I entered a contest the past several weeks from the Times Educational Supplement. The winner each week received a picnic hamper. Evidently, I must have won last week! I am now the proud owner of a Picnic at Ascot picnic hamper. Yeah, it’s actually a picnic backpack, but look at all it came with!

That would be:
1 backpack with insulated food compartment
2 plates
2 sets of forks, knives, and spoons
2 goblets
2 cloth napkins
2 mugs
1 set of salt and pepper shakers
1 wooden cheese board
1 cheese knife
1 corkscrew/knife/bottle opener tool
1 bottle stopper
1 insulated thermos
1 insulated wine bottle carrier

According to the tag, ‘All backpacks and coolers are insulated and constructed from a strong but lightweight 600-denier polyester, making them both water and stain resistant.’ Wow! 600-denier! That’s like twice as good as plain old 300-denier.

Plus, it says it’s ‘For all seasons, for all occasions’!

And if you’d like to order one yourself, just go to www.picnicatascot.co.uk or here.

Blimey! Now I suppose I have to go picnic someplace…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home