Saturday, October 01, 2005

Goodness...

I can't believe it's been nearly a month since I posted anything worthwhile. Sorry about that. Things at the beginning of school have been very busy. In addition to teaching, I'm also the schoolwide numeracy coordinator and the primary transition coordinator. I've set up a French Club at one primary school and I'm teaching a Maths Club at a second primary school. I'm also visited three primary schools to meet with the Head or Deputy Head, I've done one primary school maths lesson observation, had more meetings than I'd like to count, been inspected by the LEA (the Local Education Authority - it was a whole school inspection, not just me), and been chosen to pilot a new school program on thinking skills. Also, I've done the usual round of break and after school duty and detentions. In addition, I've selected students to speak at our Open Evening on Tuesday.

Goodness. It makes me tired just to think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home