Saturday, July 02, 2005

The Happiest Day of the Year

I must apologize. I totally forgot to wish you all a happy Happiest Day of the Year last Friday. According to psychologist Cliff Arnall from the University of Cardiff, June 24 is the happiest day of the year.

Oh, I know what you’re thinking. ‘Golly, I really found THURSDAY to be much happier.’ Or maybe, ‘But I stubbed my toe on Friday…how can that be happy?’

But…you’re wrong.

See, Cliff used science. And math. And a really big equation. The secret to happiness lies in the fact that O + (N x S) + ( Cpm / (T + He) ) = the happiest day of the year. Really. Well, allegedly. Annoyingly, the article doesn’t explain each variable, but some of the factors are outdoor activity, temperature, and looking forward to time off.

So…now you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home