Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Upcoming Updates

I had a safe trip to America for my brother’s wedding. It was great and everyone had a good time. I’ll write a more detailed posting about it soon. However, right now, the laptop battery is getting low. I’d plug it in, but I already tried that and it resulted in a huge flash and some noise and a tripped circuit breaker.

After finding the circuit panel (a map would have helped), I determined that the telly still works, the clock still works, and the outlet still works. It’s just the extension power strip that seems to be not working. (Probably just the fuse in the power strip…I’ll call Norma about it tomorrow.) But, since I’m not sure what the deal is with the laptop plug, I’m not going to try that again tonight. I’ll save that fun for tomorrow at work…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home