Wednesday, May 18, 2005

HMI

The short summary: They came, they saw, they said we were improving.

The somewhat longer summary: An inspector came into the second half of my maths class (just after I turned them loose on their independent work…meaning the main teaching part was over). Afterwards he asked me a question about how I determined what they already knew about the topic (I explained what I had done in yesterday’s lesson and in today’s lesson before he came in) and then told me it looked like I had a very challenging range of abilities. So, what all that means, I don’t know. But at least it’s over until the fall.

1 Comments:

Blogger graycie said...

I couldn't find an entry that really fit my story, so this one will have to do.

On Friday, I actually said (and meant) this sentence: "The best thing I can say about right now is there isn't any sewage in the cafeteria today." Really.

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home