Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The Royal Wedding

Yes, I suppose it’s time for me to weigh in with my 2 pence on this topic. Here goes:

Goodness…if the Queen isn’t going, there’s an available seat for me.

Actually, that’s just the flippant side of me. I suppose the Queen isn’t going because she figures she already went to her son’s royal wedding.

Perhaps I’ll start a pool…everyone puts in £1 and guesses the date when Charles and Parliament come to their senses and skip Charles altogether and just pass the throne to William. The person who guesses the closest wins the whole pot.

If you think I’m being rash, ask Australia. They’re not too pleased with the idea of Charles being their king. The BBC is showing shots of Charles’ visit to Australia…and the crowds are very noticeably absent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home