Monday, January 24, 2005

Another Adventure

In three weeks, we have our half-term holiday. And since one of the reasons I came over here was to travel, that's what I'm going to do.

I just finished booking a lovely (hopefully) week in Salou, Spain. It seems there are lots of things to see and do in the Costa Daurada area.


So why Salou, you ask?

The criteria was fairly simple. First, I didn't want to go anyplace I had been before. Second, I didn't want anyplace cold. Third, it had to be relatively affordable. After that, just about anything would work. For some reason, you can't really search the flight schedules with that criteria.

Since I had never heard of Salou (I had to Google it to find out where it was) and my flight back from there was less that £8 (before taxes), I thought I'd give it a go.

I leave on Saturday, February 12th and return on the 19th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home