Monday, July 17, 2006

So What Have I Been Up To Since January?


Being eaten by a dinosaur at a restaurant in Taiwan.

Well, let's see...it has been a rather eventful six months.

In February and March, I took day trips on the Eurostar to Paris and Brussels.

On March 5, I sang with the University of London Church Choir at Southwark Cathedral. Then, on March 23, we sang at St. Andrew by the Wardrobe.

My old school ended up being merged with another school so I found a new job as Head of Maths at Dedworth Middle School in Windsor. It did mean I had to move also. So, my Easter holiday (the end of March and beginning of April) was spent winding up from one job, travelling to Taiwan for a British Council visit for 12 days, moving house and starting a new job.

The last weekend in April (first part of May) was spent in Szczecin, Poland.

On May 7, I sang with the University of London Church Choir at Southwark Cathedral.

The last week in May was spent in Ljubljana, Slovenia.

In the middle of June, the University of London Church Choir sang at St. Peter's at South Weald in Brentwood.

At the end of June, I went with some of our year 8 pupils to Paris and EuroDisney.

My parents visited for two weeks at the end of June and first part of July.

And, finally, we finish school on Tuesday, July 25.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home