Sunday, November 28, 2004

Thanksgiving and Such

My life right now isn't all about getting ready to move. Thursday was Thanksgiving and I spent it with my mother and father, and my brother and his fiancé. We had our traditional turkey, cornbread stuffing (one of the best parts!), mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, rolls, olives, pickles, homemade jams...everything! And for dessert we had mincemeat pie and pumpkin ice cream pie. Ahhh......yum.....

Yesterday, I drove back to Roanoke, worked at Photo USA, and had dinner. (Are you excited yet?) After that, I went to No Shame Theatre's Thanksgiving-themed night. It was one of the best I've been to in a while!

Today, I worked all day at Photo USA - it's the holiday season now and people are trying to get their Christmas card pictures done and have us make copies of old photos.

Then I had dinner with Harriet. She was on her way out of town but we had dinner at a Mexocan place and then we wandered about in Barnes and Noble. Since she moved in the spring, it's been a long time since weve done that. And since I'm moving soon, this is probably our last time. The end of an era.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home